I never said i wasn't giving him a chancei just can't wait until people realize what he really is and when he does screw up i'llbe the first to say i told you so. You all will be wishing Bush was president for 12 more years wait and see
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, now the election is over and Obama will be our next president. Bush will go down as one of the worst presidents ever, if not the worst. But there is one thing you can't fault him on and that is his determination. If the "shoe", so to speak, was on a democrat president's foot, would we still hold him in such a bad "light"? </div></div>
I will....if he starts a war, hundreds of billions and thousands of lives. And the economy keeps falling apart, even if it would take a wizard to turn this mess around soon. I really expect about the same number of promises to be kept. Few, if any.
I never said i wasn't giving him a chancei just can't wait until people realize what he really is and when he does screw up i'llbe the first to say i told you so. You all will be wishing Bush was president for 12 more years wait and see
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope Obama does do horrible just so the Bush critics and the people that think he's the second coming will have to eat their words. You can all say that's horrible to say and unpatriotic but i'm giving him the same chance and respect that you [censored] give Bush. I'm no worse than you </div></div>
Wow. Please leave now. No excuses, that is the dumbest thing i have heard someone who considers themselves intelligent say. By saying what you just did, you have proven that you are a small part of what is wrong with politics in this country and people in this country. We won't miss your shitty attitude or your plain ol flat out ignorance.
Also, as Cane said he did, I gave Bush a chance. There was even a time that I stood behind him(despite his blunders and flaws at the mic and such). But the things he has done and the direction this country has taken during his time in office is the very reason that he is unpopular. His policies do not work, and the country is a shadow of what it once was. President Elect Obama and Americans face up an uphill battle as it is, and this should be a time when both parties work together to get our country back where it needs to be.
Your like the kid on the team that has a new coach who's philosophy doesn't fit your playing style. "Gee, I hope we lose every game so I can get a better coach."
Mr. Olberman will be featuring you tonight in his worst people in the world segment.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope Obama does do horrible just so the Bush critics and the people that think he's the second coming will have to eat their words. You can all say that's horrible to say and unpatriotic but i'm giving him the same chance and respect that you [censored] give Bush. I'm no worse than you </div></div>
Wow. Please leave now. No excuses, that is the dumbest thing i have heard someone who considers themselves intelligent say. By saying what you just did, you have proven that you are a small part of what is wrong with politics in this country and people in this country. We won't miss your shitty attitude or your plain ol flat out ignorance.
Also, as Cane said he did, I gave Bush a chance. There was even a time that I stood behind him(despite his blunders and flaws at the mic and such). But the things he has done and the direction this country has taken during his time in office is the very reason that he is unpopular. His policies do not work, and the country is a shadow of what it once was. President Elect Obama and Americans face up an uphill battle as it is, and this should be a time when both parties work together to get our country back where it needs to be.
Your like the kid on the team that has a new coach who's philosophy doesn't fit your playing style. "Gee, I hope we lose every game so I can get a better coach."
Mr. Olberman will be featuring you tonight in his worst people in the world segment. </div></div>
Awesome post
10 out of 10
Would read again
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said i wasn't giving him a chancei just can't wait until people realize what he really is and when he does screw up i'llbe the first to say i told you so. You all will be wishing Bush was president for 12 more years wait and see </div></div>
It would really take a Satan to make us wish Bush was prez for ANY more years. We might wish for McSame or someone else. And feel free to complain....no charge. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said i wasn't giving him a chancei just can't wait until people realize what he really is and when he does screw up i'llbe the first to say i told you so. You all will be wishing Bush was president for 12 more years wait and see </div></div>
It would really take a Satan to make us wish Bush was prez for ANY more years. We might wish for McSame or someone else. And feel free to complain....no charge. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
Bush or this lady ?
lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said i wasn't giving him a chancei just can't wait until people realize what he really is and when he does screw up i'llbe the first to say i told you so. You all will be wishing Bush was president for 12 more years wait and see </div></div>
It would really take a Satan to make us wish Bush was prez for ANY more years. We might wish for McSame or someone else. And feel free to complain....no charge. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
Nope...we'd just have President Satan....or President Big Bird, hell President Cartman could have been a possibility...after all it was for the most part a vote against Bush and his policies..for me anyways.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks